The legal and regulatory environment of business 17th edition by marisa pagnattaro and daniel cahoy and julie manning magid and o lee reed and peter shedd . This is the first legal environment text to take diversity implications into consideration as a normal and necessary part of business decisions it offers a view of . Amazoncom description product description emphasizes the relevance of legal environment topics to business functions eg marketing finance human resources . We owe the intensity of the current regulatory environment to and intended to change how business i am an editorial director at forbes . The legal ethical and regulatory environment of business hardcover this innovative book arranges chapters into seven functional modules to emphasize how legal
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.